Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Final, you are not looking very good.

Things that I did today.
Started my final project.
Manually sorted through my MP3s and made Aladdin, Broadway Lion King, and Broadway Tarzan playlists, on iTunes. I also labeled the MP3s one by one.
Looked for more pictures for my final.

I want to burn CDs of those playlists so next time I shouldn't have to do this again. As much as I enjoyed being a pirate, (yarr!) it get's too frustrating to sort through a crapload of music when they're not labeled properly. Plus I can afford to pay now.

This year's goals seem rather hefty. I decided on them with the sole consideration of the previous days leading up to the day they were posted. Whew! That was a mouthful of a sentence! Well unfortunately, it meant forgetting about work that will resume in March, and the amount of trouble I am having with my course, not to mention the big move in February, when my parents move into their new place - out of this house of ours. All of which are things that will eat up a lot of my time.

My final is waiting to get dealt with.


It will be hard when they're gone. I will miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment