Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blog-A-Day 2010

This year, I came up with a goal list several days late. Some 16 days to be exact, and 15 to be technical.
For the year 2009, I made a list of things I intended on accomplishing by the year's end.

Win NaNoWriMo? Check.
Read 100 books or read 50 if I beat NaNo? Check
Go on a Road Trip, See a scary movie that is actually scary, and Be exposed and obsessed with something for a time?
Check, Check, and Check.
Posted a video of myself on youtube.
Check.

2009 was a year of victories for me. Epic WINKITTY! On top of this, something big happened that I hadn't even planned nor anticipated at the beginning of the year. I got approved for student loans and enrolled for a graphic design course. I probably have little talent for it, but we'll see. I just want a diploma!

My goals for this year?
Win NaNoWriMo 2010
Read 50 books
Get my 2009 WriMo novel revised and printed with createspace.
Graduate with good grades
An Entry a Day for 2010 from here on out.
A DA post once a month

Wish Me Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment